Wanderer's Cantrip Long Statement Charm Necklace. Stravaiger's Cantrip.
This long, tassel pendant necklace is for every wanderer and vagabond spirit, featuring highly detailed charms in pewter, lapis lazuli, Czech glass, Swarovski crystal and jasper. Stravaiger is Scots for one who wanders aimlessly--someone who strolls, a flaneuse or flaneur.
- A compass rose is paired with a charm depicting a Caledonian pine. On the reverse is the famous quote from Tolkien, "not all who wander are lost"
- A coin of black-line jasper is a wee map of mythical ley lines
- Blue lapis lazuli and sky blue Swarovski crystal and Czech glass brighten the piece.
- All hang from a hammer-textured pewter disc, suspended from a ball chain
- Chain is 30" or 76cm long; pendant is 3" or 8cm long
May the road rise up to meet you and the wind always be at your back!
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.