Micro Tesla 10g Hoops in Copper
A pair of tiny micro Tesla threader hoops in copper.
- 10g (2.5mm) hoops close with a wire spring closure
- Hoops measure 3/4" or 2cm in diameter
- Each hoop weighs about 2 grams
- Designed to fit through tunnels or ear skins for gauged piercings
- Choose between an antique copper or a bright copper finish
These are our smallest Teslas! Great size for everyday. I even sleep in mine. They can be layered up with other micros or other diameter teslas to create your own unique weight and look.
Note finishes will change with wear, and may darken or develop their own rosy patina, making them truly yours. As these are handmade, one at a time, all sizes are subject to reasonable variation - i.e. within 0.5mm in width.
A handy sizing guide to my Tesla Hoops can be found here.
Here's a quick video of me modelling this design which gives a sense of their size:
These are a Micro version of my full size Copper Tesla Hoops, which you can see here.
Named after the great inventor and showman, Nikolai Tesla.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.