Copper Tesla Hoops in 4g or 6g
Threader Hoop Earrings in copper in 4g or 6g made of work-hardened, patina'ed and polished copper.
- They close with a matching copper wire spring
- They are available in a large 4g size and medium-sized 6g size
- The 4g size fits through most 00g or larger tunnels (i.e. tunnels with internal diameter of 5.5mm or more)
- the 6g size will fit through most 2g or larger tunnels (internal diameter of 4mm or more)
- They measure approximately 2" in diameter
- These are heavier than my aluminium hoops and are great for those who like to feel a bit of weight with their threaders/ear weights
- Each 4g hoop weighs approximately 19 grams, while the 6g hoop weighs about 12 grams
- In the photos, I am modelling the 4g hoops in the last photo
- Here is a video to show you how to take them on and off:
Named after the great inventor and showman, Nikolai Tesla.
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"These look just as great in person as on the shop's page. I've worn these several times since receiving them and love the size and the 4ga weight feels nice - not too heavy to wear all day (currently wearing through 11mm eyelets). Thanks Ally! " --James R., USA
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. All pieces come gift wrapped.