Parliament of Owls Stitch Marker Necklace Set, Bright Version
Glistening, iridescent glass owls and a little shell moon help you sort your stitches. This unique stitch marker set features five, snag-free stitch markers.
- They hang from a stitch marker keeper which can been worn as a necklace
- Necklace measures 30" length and the chain is copper plated steel ball chain
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller.
- Jewellery for your knitting!
- A decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life. Whenever they move to a new stitch they will think with fondness on how clever you are
In the last photo, you can see Janel Rohrig of @frumpyknits modelling another of my stitch marker necklaces.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.