Bells for the Goddess in Brass
Simple, rustic bell earrings in antique brass.
- They have a lovely ring
- They come in your choice of sparkling Swarovski crystals,
- They make a cheerful, understated winter adornment
- The earrings are 2" or 5cm in length.
- They hang from leverback ear wires in nickle and lead free brass
- The ear wires be changed to hypoallergenic niobium French Wires for sensitive ears free of charge. Simply message me at checkout if you would like them changed
Choose from five crystal colours:
Ivy- an earthy green
Borealis- a dark and motley glimmer
Snow Opal-- milky winter white
Candlelight-- palest firelight
Aglow-- muted dusty rose
In the Northern tradition, Yule is called "Mother Night"-- bells have long been used to call to the Goddess as well as use in warding.
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"These were a gift for my mother and she loves how they jingle so delicately." --Whitney B., London, UK
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.