Black Hearted Love Gothic Rosary Necklace
The Black Hearted Love is one of my oldest designs: a vintage rosary is adorned with a beautifully detailed, carved sacred heart made of cinnabar and crowned with a flame of raw garnet stone. An accent of a tiny pewter skull replaces a missing rosary bead.
- The black wooden beads are smoothed by time and care
- The rosary dates from the mid 20th century
- The rosary measures 29" (74cm) long with a 6 1/2" (16.5cm) drop from the connector
- Sacred heart "flame" is a large piece of raw garnet
- This necklace easily fits over the head without a clasp
- The tiny, highly detailed skull is hand cast in nickel free/lead free pewter
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.