Floating Castle Pendant Necklace
£23.00 GBP £0.00 GBP
A wonderfully intricate floating castle pendant.
- Cast in lead free pewter by Green Girl Studios
- Hangs from a long gunmetal ball chain
- Crowned with a pale agate moon
- The castle is incredibly detailed, made of seemingly endless turrets, balconies, stairways and towers, but so tiny!
- It's a magic castle in the palm of your hand
- Stainless steel ball chain is around 30" or 76cm long and easily slips over the head
- Little castle measures just under 1"
It's the perfect dwelling for those fey creatures who seem to follow you about, whispering that they really want to settle down. Now you can finally tell them you've found a place, skipping up the fairy property ladder into a little pewter palace. Won't they be impressed!
This design is inspired by the Welsh sky goddess Arianrhod's Silver Wheel and her realm, called Caer Sidi which can translate as "Revolving Castle".
Here's what a customer has said about this design:
"This necklace is so mesmerising. There is so much detail and I love how the moon sits above the castle. It has a nice weight to it too." --Whitney B., London, UK
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.