Dark Moon Stitch Marker Necklace
A witchy necklace of five stitch markers help you sort your stitches. The first photo shows the item you will receive, with the new sturdy, secure stitch marker keeper! The other photos show an earlier version of this design of similar dimensions.
- This unique stitch marker set features on Onyx stone moon and four table cut Czech glass beads with a triple motif
- These snag-free stitch markers are made of hammered copper
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper strung from a 30" or 76cm copper plated steel ball chain that easily slips over the head
- You can wear this as a necklace when you aren't using them
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- Perfect for top-down knitting in the round
- A decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life. Jewellery for your knitting!
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland.