Daughter of the Picts Earrings
Celtic inspired shield earrings with garnet drops.
- Dramatic yet lightweight and easy to wear
- These shields are inspired by stylised Pictish triquetra designs as seen on finely carved Pictish stones
- Evocative of the web of wyrd or the Celtic idea of intertwining destiny
- I've paired them with a blood red garnet drop
- The earrings measure 2" or 5cm long and hang from your choice of hypoallergenic niobium ear wires or brass leverback ear wires, as shown in the photos
What a customer has said about this design:
"These earrings are glorious, they make me feel heroic ! Among all the Celtic-inspired earrings you can find on Etsy these are definitely one of the most unique and beautiful. It's a splendid craftsmanship!" --Aurelia W., France
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.