Fairy Graffiti Earrings
Delicate everyday earrings are full of mystery and movement.
- Two stamped pewter charms feature sweeping, detailed "fairy graffiti" on one side
- A stylised rosette pattern on the reverse
- Topped with a rustic, Picasso finished Czech glass lanterns
- They hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- Earrings are 1 1/2" or 4cm long
- Inspired by my love of secret messages from the fey
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.