Glasgow Rose Earrings in Copper with Agate
Delicate Glasgow rose earrings in rosy copper with dusty rose agate stones.
- This spiralling rose design is hand forged in copper
- They hang from integral copper ear wires
- They are paired with antique rose agate orbs
- Just shy of 1 1/4" or 3cm long
- Perfect everyday earrings
These earrings are inspired by the modern Glasgow Rose design, often called a Mackintosh rose, after Rennie Mackintosh, who used it often in his designs. The simple, spiralling design was originally designed by his wife, Margaret MacDonald, his collaborator who had a great influence on his work.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.