Gothic Glasses Chain with Skulls
A glasses chain made of black glass rosary rosary chain combined with grinning skulls, Czech glass rosettes and Swarovski crystals.
- The silver of the chain is a little brighter in person than in the photos.
- Morbid librarian chic
- Great with sunglasses and reading glasses
- Chain measures 33" from one elastic loop to the other, each end is finished with hand wired Czech glass and Swarovski crystals, Black Ox plated pewter and matte acrylic skulls
- In your choice of white skulls with black diamond crystals or all black
- Lightweight and easy to wear
The last photo shows another version of my glasses chain without the skulls, available here.
You're old school. Back in the day, you had Bauhaus on vinyl, and saw Sisters of Mercy live. You know what they say, Goth for life. Well, you're living it. Now, you might need reading glasses. Hey, so do I, which is why I've entertained my inner spooky librarian and started making eyeglass chains that make astigmatism cool. Almost.
Here's what a customer has said about this design:
"Really fantastic eyeglass chain. Great quality and craftsmanship. Great experience with seller. I look like a goth librarian, and I love it. Thanks!!" --A.B., USA
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.