Gravestone Angel Necklace
A winged skull amulet of pewter flies from a chain of rosary style glass beads in midnight black.
- Necklace measures 18" or 46cm
- Looks wonderfully flattering on
- Closes with a Victorian filigree embellished toggle clasp
- This necklace is weighty and whimsical
- Companionable-yet-serious winged skull
- A common motif on 17th century gravestones in the North of Scotland
- This necklace is inspired by the momento mori carvings in the medieval graveyard near my home
In the last photo, Catherine is modelling her necklace: "Loooooove this awesome necklace!!!"
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.