Hecate's Lamp. Labradorite and Copper Necklace.
A delicate, wire wrapped labradorite cabochon makes up the pendant of this rustic copper necklace.
- Flashy, liminal labradorite is a tribute to the triple goddess of the cross roads
- Hangs from copper plated brass chain
- Necklace measures 16" or 41cm
- Necklace closes with a hand forged copper clasp in my Bird Mother shape
- The first 3 photos and video show the necklace you will receive; the other photos are previous versions of this design, included for scale
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.