Isa Nimbus Raw Quartz Crystal Point Necklace
This simple modern necklace was inspired by the rune for the ice element, Isa.
- The crystal point is a ragged, icy shape
- Framed with a hand forged copper bail
- It hangs from a copper plated brass chain
- Necklace measures 20" or 51cm long including
- The hook and eye clasp are hand forged in my bird mother shape, inspired by ancient bird goddess iconography
Isa is the name of the ice rune in the Elder Furthark and is the rune of rest, hibernation and the power of winter.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.