Isa Nimbus Raw Quartz Crystal Point Necklace
This simple modern necklace was inspired by the rune for the ice element, Isa.
- The crystal point is a ragged, icy shape
- Framed with a hand forged copper bail
- It hangs from a copper plated brass chain
- Necklace measures 20" or 51cm long including
- The hook and eye clasp are hand forged in my bird mother shape, inspired by ancient bird goddess iconography
Isa is the name of the ice rune in the Elder Furthark and is the rune of rest, hibernation and the power of winter.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.