Winter Flower Stitch Marker Necklace Set
A moody and elegant necklace of five stitch markers help you sort your stitches.
- With Picasso finished Czech glass leaves and a table cut Czech glass flower
- Made of hammered, flame-patina'ed copper
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper strung from a 32" or 82 cm copper plated steel ball chain that easily slips over the head
- You can wear this as a necklace when you aren't using them
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- Jewellery for knitting, these markers make a gorgeous, decadent gift for the flash knitter in your life
The first 3 photos show the item you will receive, while the other photos show previous versions of this design to provide scale.
What customers are saying about this design:
"I love this! A perfectly balanced amalgam of earthiness and delicacy. Lovely both to look at, to touch and to wear. Shipped promptly, arrived sooner than expected. Beautifully wrapped - such a treat to receive!" --A. Brown, USA
"Beautiful and very well done ♥ Arrived fast, wrapped in nice box :) This was a gift for my dear knitter friend who always forgets her stitch markers while travelling, so from now on all she has to do to avoid the problem is to wear this pretty necklace :D She loves it ! Thank you ♥" --Dominika H., Munich
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.