Chartres Labyrinth Pendant Necklace
A simple labyrinth pendant necklace accented with your choice of Swarovski crystals.
- Celebrating the spiral journey
- The weighty pendant depicts the Chartres cathedral maze in beautiful detail
- Flanked by two Swarovski crystals in your choice of colours - add a note at checkout with your colour preference
- The last two photos show the Swarovski crystal accent colours available - add a note to seller at checkout with your colour choice
- This necklace is available in three lengths-- 16"/40.5cm, 18"/46cm, and 20"/51cm. Choose your preferred size using the drop-down menu at checkout
- This pendant necklace is a beautiful reminder that there are no wrong turns in life, and though the path may twist and double back, we walk it in love and trust
- Matching earrings are available here
The Chartres labyrinth dates from the 13th century and is the best preserved example of a medieval labyrinth, but it is no doubt an echo of an earlier pagan symbol. Many years ago I had the luck of being in Chartres when the labyrinth was open to pilgrims. Walking it like so many had for hundreds of years before me (some on their knees!) I was filled with wonder. I hope a tiny fraction of that is captured in this necklace.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.