Littlest Mandrake Necklace
An adorable mandrake baby pendant necklace.
- Hand cast in lead free pewter
- They hang from rustic, stamped pewter connector flanked moss agate
- All hang from silver plated brass chain with a blackened pewter toggle clasp
- This necklace is available in three lengths: 16" (41cm), 18" (46cm) or 20" (51cm)
- It is shown here in the 18" (46cm) length on my UK size 14 mannequin with a 14" neck
Used in folklore as a protective amulet as well as a love charm, the mandrake was said to have grown from the blood of the hanged. Legend has it that on being uprooted, the mandrake will scream, killing anyone who hears it. Rest assured this mandrake baby has been harvested safely through truly magical means.
Here's what one customer had to say about this design:
"Like all of the other jewelry the I have purchased from this site, it is well made, lovely and fun to wear.
" --Laura A., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.