Ljosalfheim Drop Earrings in Rose Gold
Beautifully rustic Swarovski glass crystals earrings.
- With a wire-wrapped copper bezel
- Compliments perfectly the distressed rose gold foil finish
- They hang from rose gold filled ear wires
- They measure just over 1 1/4" or 3.5cm
- The glass crystals themselves are full of light and glimmer
- The contrast of faceted glow and rustic finish make these earrings particularly fascinating and easy to wear.
- Perfect for everyday wear, rustic, mysterious and glamorous.
- I have named them after the land of the Light Elves in Norse mythology, Ljosalfheim.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.