Magloire Mandrake Lady Pendant Necklace.
£22.00 GBP £0.00 GBP
A doubled sided mandrake lady pendant.
- Crowned with a bloodstone orb and mother of pearl shell moon
- On the reverse of the pendant is a heart-plant-sun sigil
- The pendant hangs from your choice of wine red waxed linen or stainless steel ball chain
- Both chain and linen measure 30" (76cm)
- The Mandrake Lady herself measures 2" or 5 cm
- She is hand cast in lead free pewter
The French name for mandrake is "main de gloire" or "hand of glory", sometimes "Magloire"- the name of the fairy spirit of this magical plant. Mandrake has many purgative and narcotic uses and has often been used to aid women in healing.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.