Magloire Mandrake Lady Pendant Necklace.
$28.00 USD $0.00 USD
A doubled sided mandrake lady pendant.
- Crowned with a bloodstone orb and mother of pearl shell moon
- On the reverse of the pendant is a heart-plant-sun sigil
- The pendant hangs from your choice of wine red waxed linen or stainless steel ball chain
- Both chain and linen measure 30" (76cm)
- The Mandrake Lady herself measures 2" or 5 cm
- She is hand cast in lead free pewter
The French name for mandrake is "main de gloire" or "hand of glory", sometimes "Magloire"- the name of the fairy spirit of this magical plant. Mandrake has many purgative and narcotic uses and has often been used to aid women in healing.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.