Mini Tesla Hoops in Copper
A pair of little hoop threaders for stretched piercings made of copper available in different sizes.
- Closes with a matching copper wire spring
- They are designed to fit through tunnels or ear skins for gauged piercings
- Hoop measures approximately 1 1/4" in diameter
- Choose between an antique copper or a bright copper finish
Hoops are available in three thicknesses:
- a large 4mm size, each hoop weighing 12 grams
- a medium 3.25mm size, each hoop weighing 8 grams
- a narrow 2.25mm size, each hoop weighing 3 grams
Note finishes will change with wear, and may darken or develop their own rosy patina, making them truly yours.
These are handmade one at a time, so all sizes are subject to reasonable variation - i.e. within 0.5mm in width.
Any questions about what size is right for you, just email me and I can help.
Here's a quick video showing how to take off and put on my Tesla coil hoops.
These are a mini version of my full size Copper Tesla Hoops, which you can see here.
I love this smaller size for everyday wear, for when you are pole vaulting or something and can't wear mega hoops, or for winter when you are wrapping up in a big old scarf and don't want your hoops to get in the way. These are perfect for that!
Named after the great inventor and showman, Nikolai Tesla.
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"Great pre-purchase help from the team, quick postage and great product! Fits perfectly through my current tunnel and heavy enough to apply enough weight for a slow stretch. " --Seeta M., London, United Kingdom