Mistletoe Bride Necklace
Tiny sprigs of mistletoe made of Czech glass, Swarovski pearls and crystals are a lush, delicate option for holiday necklace. A new version of one of my oldest Yule designs.
- Swarovski Pearls and Crystals paired with Czech glass leaves
- In your choice of length: 16" (40cm), 18" (cm), or 20" (cm).
- Shown here in the 16" length on my size UK 14 mannequin.
- Inspired by the ghost story of the same name.
- I also have matching earrings available - see last photos
A simple labyrinth pendant necklace accented with your choice of Swarovski crystals.
- Celebrating the spiral journey
- The weighty pendant depicts the Chartres cathedral maze in beautiful detail
- Flanked by two Swarovski crystals in your choice of colours - add a note at checkout with your colour preference
- The second photo shows the Swarovski crystal accent colours available - add a note to seller at checkout with your colour choice
- This necklace is available in three lengths-- 16"/40.5cm, 18"/46cm, and 20"/51cm. Choose your preferred size using the drop-down menu at checkout
- This pendant necklace is a beautiful reminder that there are no wrong turns in life, and though the path may twist and double back, we walk it in love and trust
- Matching earrings are available here
The Chartres labyrinth dates from the 13th century and is the best preserved example of a medieval labyrinth, but it is no doubt an echo of an earlier pagan symbol. Many years ago I had the luck of being in Chartres when the labyrinth was open to pilgrims. Walking it like so many had for hundreds of years before me (some on their knees!) I was filled with wonder. I hope a tiny fraction of that is captured in this necklace.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.