Moon and Stars Stitch Marker Necklace Set
A set of five moon and stars stitch markers can be worn as a necklace. The first 2 photos show the item you will receive with our redesigned, sturdier stitch marker keeper; the other photos show earlier versions of this design.
- Czech glass beads gilded with moons and stars and a little shell moon
- This unique stitch marker set features five stitch markers made of hammered, antiqued copper
- All hang from my special stitch marker keeper which can be worn as a necklace when you aren't using them
- Necklace measures 30" length and the chain is copper plated iron
- In the last photo you can see Janel Rohrig of @frumpyknits wearing her stitch marker necklace
- These markers will fit over a 5mm or US 8 needle or smaller
- A perfect gift for the knitter in your life - jewellery for your knitting!
- Perfect for top down and lace knitting
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.