Morrigan Raven Long Statement Necklace
Raven black long pendant necklace worthy of the dark fey.
- With black Czech glass with a nacreous finish resembling raven feathers
- A black Czech glass talon is paired with a blackened pewter feathers
- Faced onyx 'dark moon' is central in blackened pewter hoop
- Inspired by the dark storm above a battleground where the Morrigan flies with her darklings
- Pendant hangs from a blackened steel ball chain that's 30" or 76cm
- Measures 2 1/4 inches or 6cm long
- Made to pair with the ever-popular Morrigan Raven earrings, also available in my shop, pictured in the last photo
This necklace is a tribute to The Morrigan, and in particular her manifestation of Annan or "Gentle Annie"- known for culling the weak but also for comforting the dying.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.