Morrigan's Raven Earrings
Raven black earrings worthy of the dark fey.
- With black Czech glass with a nacreous finish resembling raven feathers
- A black Czech glass talon is paired with a blackened pewter feather
- Inspired by the dark storm above a battleground where the Morrigan flies with her darklings
- These hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They measure 1 3/4" or 4.5 cm long including ear wires, a perfect size for every day earrings
These earrings are a tribute to The Morrigan, and in particular her manifestation of Annan or "Gentle Annie"- known for culling the weak but also for comforting the dying.
"Absolutely wonderful earrings, exactly as I thought they would be, and they come in the most pleasant little bag. If you're considering getting them, you probably should." --Evelyn G., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.