Morrigan's Raven Earrings
Raven black earrings worthy of the dark fey.
- With black Czech glass with a nacreous finish resembling raven feathers
- A black Czech glass talon is paired with a blackened pewter feather
- Inspired by the dark storm above a battleground where the Morrigan flies with her darklings
- These hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They measure 1 3/4" or 4.5 cm long including ear wires, a perfect size for every day earrings
These earrings are a tribute to The Morrigan, and in particular her manifestation of Annan or "Gentle Annie"- known for culling the weak but also for comforting the dying.
"Absolutely wonderful earrings, exactly as I thought they would be, and they come in the most pleasant little bag. If you're considering getting them, you probably should." --Evelyn G., USA
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.