Morrigan's Raven Earrings
Two black glass raven claws make up these earrings worthy of the dark fey.
- A tribute to The Morrigan
- Crowned with black Czech glass roses and jet black Swarovski crystals
- Inspired by the dark storm above a battleground where the Morrigan flies with her darklings
- These hang from nickel and lead free gunmetal leverback ear wires
- 2" or 5cm long including ear wires
- a perfect size for every day earrings
- These can be changed to hypoallergenic niobium French Wires for sensitive ears free of charge— simply message me at checkout if you would like them changed
These earrings are a tribute to The Morrigan, and in particular her manifestation of Annan or "Gentle Annie"- known for culling the weak but also for comforting the dying.
Here's what one customer has said about this design:
"Absolutely wonderful earrings, exactly as I thought they would be, and they come in the most pleasant little bag. If you're considering getting them, you probably should." --Evelyn G., USA
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.