Nicnevin's Moons Statement Earrings
These statement earrings combine the Celtic triquetra and triple moon symbols.
- The full moon and waxing, waning crescent moons in mother of pearl hang from Celtic triple braids
- All hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They measure 2 1/4" long or 6cm
- Named for Nicnevin, the Cetlic Scottish Witches Goddess who presided over the wild hunt
- Her name is from the Gaelic Neachneohain, meaning "daughters of the divine"
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.