Nicnevin's Moons Statement Earrings
These statement earrings combine the Celtic triquetra and triple moon symbols.
- The full moon and waxing, waning crescent moons in mother of pearl hang from Celtic triple braids
- All hang from hypoallergenic niobium ear wires
- They measure 2 1/4" long or 6cm
- Named for Nicnevin, the Cetlic Scottish Witches Goddess who presided over the wild hunt
- Her name is from the Gaelic Neachneohain, meaning "daughters of the divine"
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.