Pilgrim's Rosary with Green Glass Beads and Medals
A one of a kind vintage rosary made of emerald green glass beads.
- This child-size rosary dates from the early 20th century and may be from Ireland.
- It's in very good condition, with all links intact
- A lovely dark patina has formed on the brass links of the chain as well as the crucifix, connector and medals
- A sacred heart medal, infant Jesus and Holy Mary medals have been attached at the decades
- The elaborate, gothic crucifix is particularly beautiful
- Chain measures 26" or 66cm
- This piece carries with it the journey and devotion of the previous owner
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.