Ran's Spirals Earrings
- Czech glass nautilus beads with a rustic Picasso finish
- Paired with a brass crescent and orb
- The brass is bright and deep, like old gold
- Flattering and easy to wear
- They hang from brass lever back ear wires and measure 2" or 5cm long
- You can also choose hypoallergenic niobium ear wires in an antique brass tone from the drop down menu
Named for the Norse keeper of the drowned, the goddess Ran, and her spinning maelstroms.
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.