Doctor Dee's Scrying Mirror Ring
This ring is made of copper wire and an midnight black onyx stone disk, cold-forged in copper.
- This ring was inspired by scrying mirrors used for divination
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- This ring can be made in any whole number size
- As these are natural stones the colours may differ slightly
- Onyx is sometimes said to be a grounding stone, good for neutralising the negativity of others
Don't know your ring size? Use a ring that fits you and go to this handy online chart.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.