Tide Pool Sterling Silver Necklace
This large watercast sterling silver pendant hangs from a long statement necklace made of sterling beaded chain with rustic nuggets of phantom quartz.
- The nugget was created by melting down recycled sterling silver and pouring the molten metal into cold water
- The resulting organic shape is reminiscent of the glinting water in a tide pool
- I have paired this with phantom quartz as the earthy inclusions in the brilliant quartz resemble seaweed swirling in tide pools
- Necklace measures 30 1/2" or 77.5cm
- This piece has been hallmarked in Edinburgh with the Scottish silver mark, the Edinburgh Assay Office mark as well as my maker's mark
This is a beautiful statement piece of heirloom quality.
All my jewellery is made by hand by my partner Mike and myself in a converted 18th century naval school on the wild North coast of Scotland. All pieces come gift wrapped.