Vintage Child's Rosary with Mother of Pearl Beads
A lovely vintage child's rosary made of tiny mother of pearl beads. The mother of pearl connector and cross make this piece really special.
- This child-size rosary dates from the early 20th century
- It's in very good condition, with all links intact
- A lovely dark patina has formed on the links of the chain
- Chain measures 18" or 46cm
- There are tiny wire-rivets on the carved shell cross, but the crucifix (Jesus on the cross) has long since gone
- There is so much light in this piece! It was difficult to capture on camera
All pieces are made by hand or sourced with care from our home studio in Kirkwall, Orkney. Ally's designs are inspired by the wild, ancient Orkney landscape with its unique blend of Scottish and Norse culture and history.